יום רביעי, 2 באפריל 2014

When a photographer meets an illustrator



  I was very excited when Ella Manor
 a very talented photographer and artist
called and asked me if I can make her a paper cut portrait.

I felt very happy, first, because I love her work,
second, because it was for her fashion column on "Jerusalem Post"
and third, because i found it very refreshing that a photographer
will prefer an illustration instead of a picture! (told you she is something special!)

I was very flattered and happy to do this work,
Ella gave me some inputs about her, which colours she like, what she  loves to wear,
I made this portrait in two days and it was love at first sight!

and since we discovered we are also neighbours we are waiting to meet each other in real life!

you are welcome to visit Ella's site and read her lovely column.

אין תגובות :

הוסף רשומת תגובה